1. Only current members of Louisville Clay will be eligible to participate in the exhibit.
2. Each LC member may submit 2 pieces (each different). One to be put on exhibit and one to be in reserve in the event the exhibited piece sells. Please box each piece separately and attach the info for that piece on the outside of the box. You may download the form here: Tags for Boxes. (Double click and download the form to your desktop, then print) If you choose to submit a ‘set’, it must be sold as a set and not be individually priced. There will be no jury of pieces selected for exhibit. Both pieces may be put on display depending on how many people sign up and how much space we have at the gallery. Right now though, we are just counting on displaying one piece at a time from each person.
3. All exhibited pieces must be for sale. LC members are encouraged to price their artworks at a reasonable price to encourage sales. The Gallery on Pearl will retain 40% of the sale price of each item sold.
4. LC members will deliver all work to 1811 Edenside Ave., Louisville, KY 40204 by OCTOBER 30th. NO LATE WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED. If I am not home, please leave the work on my back porch.
5. $100.00 will be allocated by The Gallery on Pearl toward the expense of printing an announcement. LC will design the postcard with the approval of Gallery on Pearl.
6. Title of the exhibit will again be “One of a Kind – A Holiday Exhibition”.
7. The LC group will assume mailing costs for announcements mailed out by that organization. The Gallery on Pearl will assume mailing costs only for its personal mailing list. All announcements should be mailed 3 weeks prior to the opening of the exhibit.
8. Reception: (Nov. 6) Wine, bottled water, coffee, and possibly other drinks will be provided by The Gallery on Pearl. A limited hors-d'oeuvre offering will be provided by The Gallery on Pearl.
9. LC will organize a committee for food.
10. LC will be responsible for labels for each piece.
OCTOBER 9: last day for LC members to commit to the exhibit. Please contact Dolita Dohrman if you are going to participate.
OCTOBER 23 - 30: delivery of all clay artworks to Dolita Dohrman, 1811 Edenside Ave., Louisville, KY 40204. ALL work must be brought to this location. NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
NOVEMBER 6: opening of 2009 LC ceramic exhibit and reception; 6:00 - 8:00 pm
DECEMBER 23: exhibition closes.
DECEMBER 29 - 30: All unsold artworks are to be picked up and claimed by LC members at The Gallery on Pearl.